Re: Body/Cab Mount Bushings(TOM)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 15:10:29 EDT

> Yup - those are the only bushings for the cab. My rear cab bushings are
> practically non existent. After I had the accident - the truck shifted on
the
> cab mounts and the cab is pushed to the left on the frame. And now the
rear
> mounts are creaking and grinding through every turn.
>
> I also want to get poly bushings... I thought JC Whitney offered them? I
> recall seeing them in the catalogue - I'll post if I find anything.

I was looking through Enery Suspension's
website(http://www.energysuspension.com/),
More specifically here: http://www.energysuspension.com/dgt1.html
basically looking for new replacements cab mounting bushings, to replace my
old rubber bushings with new urethane units. I see thye have listed a Cab
Mount Set of bushings, but it is listed
as being for 2WD trucks. Do you know if the #5-4106 Body (Cab) Mount Set
listed for 1987-1996 2WD Dodge Dakotas will fit my 1993 4WD Dodge Dakota? I
dont see how 2WD and 4WD trucks could have 'that' different of a setup.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6