RE: Autolite 3923 + 4.7, Proper answer needed

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 00:49:21 EDT

William, I feel partly responsible for this problem. My original post to
you regarding this said I wasn't sure what the 4.7L guy's use as plug #'s,
that I knew the rest of the crowd uses 3923's. Then someone else responded
that they use the 3923's in a 4.7L and then on that assumption I explained
why it should help you. I apologize for the mix up; I shouldn't have
assumed that other poster was correct. My bad man, so I guess the question
that needs clarifying from another 4.7L owner is "What is the recommended
replacement plug for a 4.7L?".

Shawn
98 5.2L 4x4 CC