Re: Such a waste....

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 17:07:11 EDT

Yer damn right Adam. I've got some HUGE effin' scratches on the side
of my truck from that weekend at Jon's last year. I haven't tried to
buff them out yet, haven't even seen a body shop about them yet. And
you know what?

I wear those scratches like a badge and a reminder of just how much fun
I had on my first trip offroad, in the mud, even getting pulled out by a
shamefully dirty, muddy, scratched-up truck. Sure, there are days I
wish I had a flawless black paintjob, but if I had that, I wouldn't have
nearly the amount of fun I have with my truck, because I'd be worried
about scratching it.

Are you coming down to Jon's this year?