Re: Such a waste....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 17:40:09 EDT

> Well, i haven't been hanging out too much on the DML, simply because i
have
> been moving around with a new job, just found a new apartment, yadda
> yadda........
>
> Anyways, driving around today in my filthy 4x4 Dakota, someone at a stop
> light said something like: "What a shame to see such a nice vehicle so
dirty
> and muddy, with those scratches..."

Hmmm.......I guess maybe this is a clue that my truck's annual wash should
take place soon. Seriously, when I first got my truck I would wash/wax it
once a week. Heck I dont think I have even vacuumed that darn thing since
late last summer. I may as well do it today. Thanks for the reminder.
Seriously though, people just seem to buy a vehicle on how it looks for
status within a community, which I have NO problem with, none at all. I also
would rather have my girlfriend driving in her 2000 4WD Durango compared to
her old 97 2WD Ranger.....just for the safety aspect. I am sure she would
come out of a severe accident alot better in her Durango compared to if she
was in her old Ranger. Plus the ride height is better, so side impacts in my
opinion would be lessen and not even mentioning having a 4WD truck sets my
mind as ease when she drives to work in the winter. How it looks it fine
with 99% of the 4WD owning world. I would rather have a vehicle which can
perform and act like a 4WD vehicle, both on and off the road. I get upset
when I watch tv shows and they complain on how stiff this trucks ride
quality is.......well geeesh it is a truck. Oh well...I could go on and on,
but I gotta go break out the shop vac.......drive your dirty truck and drive
it proudly!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6