Re: RE: Steering Wheel Buttons Done - Long

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 23:39:56 EDT

Crit,

Is the wire(s) already in place or do I need a new clockspringt with the extra
wires? I already have the cruise so I figures they would have ran the wires with
them to keep from stocking to many differently configured parts. I think I still
am going to look for a leather wrapped wheel with buttons (since I remember that
if you got the buttons you atomatically had the leather wrapped part) but good
info to know. Just let me know about the wire(s) or harnes being already placed
there.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+