Re: Powerdyne/ANY PCM

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 18:18:06 EDT

Since I have never owned a supercharger - you are probably right on all accounts.
I guess I'm trying to learn. I also am rarely pleased by an out-of-the-box install
especially when it is destined for such a wildly varying target. I think we all
agree that the best that could be had would be a measurement of our current
situation (A/F ratios at all rpm steps) and then to have the ability to quickly,
and cheaply get it under the desired conditions "with the turn of a knob" - kinda
like you IAT adjuster ;-).

Question is: Where are we now? Even after my mods - I'm rich under almost all
conditions.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"