Re: Getting a new Dakota!!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 19:21:49 EDT

I hadn't seen that, I'll probably just end up getting something off the lot,
so a 2001, which I guess means I'm getting a 4.7L :) I don't think I can
wait for a factory order, especially not if I have to wait for the 2002s to
become available. Well, with that said, I have another question, one of the
first mods I want is a dual cat-back exhaust, what's the best system for the
4.7L? Also, what do you guys recommend for some cheaper, easy mods, like
what kind of plugs, wires, filters (I'm assuming K&N), maybe fans (saw
something about electric fans helping out with hp and gas mileage) I can do
to also help out with the power and gas mileage. Thanks again guys!

Dave
Denver, CO
'93 Sport 4x4 V-6
(soon to be '01 4.7L CC+ 4x4 prolly bright silver...or that new patriot blue
pearl coat:)