RE: Skidplates? Need help, bad dealer.

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 01:24:43 EDT

Kindly explain that your lawyer has told you to inquire about their
negligence in fixing your vehicle. If you were less than 100 miles away
(really up to 3000) and the problem was related then you definitely have a
leg to stand on. I'm no lawyer, but just by explaining NICELY that you
would prefer NOT to involve the Better Business Bureu, a lawsuit, and all
the time and hassle, that you would like them to stand behind there work.
At that point I would ask who the regional manager and the reginal Vice
President's name and numbers, per your attorney's request. The whole time
you need to be cool, calm, and collected. I would then place calls to the
Regional Manager and VP, send a WELL written call letter explaining the
situation and that this is the last opportunity for them to avoid a BBB
filing and Legal Arbitration.

Just my 2 cents,
        Shawn