RE: Hello Everyone - New To The List

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 08:01:28 EDT

Welcome aboard Adam!

Nice job with the order! Sounds like it should be fun. You will learn more
that you ever thought you would want to from the fine folks here. Everything
to super-high powered-1000+rwhp truck(s) to gas mileage, it's all here!
(There is only one with that much hp so far)

You are right about the different between the cars and trucks. I have
surprised many people with the quickness and agility of these Dak's. They
just are not expecting anything. I love and accept their ignorance and hope
they stay that way ;^P Congrats on your truck!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU