Re: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 15:45:52 EDT

oh lord... here we go again.. the DML against the stewarts....

got any time slips?

and why wouldn't I be able to beat a Mustang GT? I have one... don't need
to beat one.. maybe YOU can't beat a GT? hmmmmm......
oh, let me guess "I have video's to prove it" Yeah , we all saw those and
came to the same conclusion... "wow, those phone lines were going by aweful
fast"

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710