Re: Moab pictures are up!!!

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 21:07:24 EDT

O.K. here goes. I've had the kit on for 80,000 miles. I take my truck off-road.
I try to do the hardest trails out there. I have not broke anything on there
kit. But I have bent there lower A-arm drop bracket so they are almost flat!!!
My whole front end has shifted towards the back of the truck. It still is in
line, drives fine, but it will break off the next trip I take.

Now your average 4 wheeler, should have very little problems. But if you are
going to do some serious 4 wheeling, save your $$ and start with a straight
axle conversion.
I will take some pics of the brackets and put them up on my site.

Tom