RE: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: Brian Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 20:22:18 EDT

oh Lord, so whipped you have to qualm about spelling ROFL! Check
WWW.MOPARCHAT.COM!! SEARCH FOR ALESEK (I think hat is ow he spells it) ran
14.5@94 BONE STOCK. Search fr Woody motorSportsran 14.63@93.16 I know
matt's times are with quite a few mods like TB, exhaust, etc, etc. Show me
a bone stock 4.7 that runs mid 14s please....

     Brian