Re: RE: Re: Re: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!.....AND 4.7 RC vs 5.9 R/T

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 01:01:27 EDT

I said HITLER....

Isn't that supposed to end threads on the internet???

Interesting defense. I was at an autocross stuck working with a couple of
automotive engineers. They claim the worst thing you can do at a drag
strip is to take the tailgate off. Destroys the airflow pattern designed
in. But they said the single best mod you can make is a tonneau cover.

I don't know... Not my thing. But they were the supposed experts and
that's what they said.

You won't trust Car&Driver, but you'll trust some kid on the internet? Yet
your own numbers show you getting beat??? I'm confused.

I don't need to back up my drag racing experience. A few on the list know,
I'm not going to waste my time explaining it.

One last time....

HITLER!!!!