I found my new baby!!! (and a couple of questions)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 02:52:52 EDT

Well, just wanted to let you all know, that I found her, she's an '01 CC
Sport+ 4x4, bright silver ext/dark gray int, 4.7L, 5spd, Limited Slip, 3.92
gears, Heavy Duty Service Group, Skid Plate group, plus all the power
goodies. I'm going back to get her next week. I want to put on a dual
exhaust as soon as possible, what's the best system to go with for the 4.7L?
Also, I want to take the decals off, is that difficult to do myself? I
don't want to mess it up, but don't want to pay someone else to do it
either. Oh, also, has anyone put 32x11.50 tires on their stock '01 4x4?
Just wondering how much it affects power, handling, and gas mileage cause
I'm thinking about putting some BFG MTs on after my trip to Mississippi in
June. Oh, and I can't make the Vegas meet this summer, but I'll definitely
be there next summer! Thanks again guys.

--
Dave
Denver, CO