Re: I found my new baby!!! (and a couple of questions)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 16:38:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/01 1:08:21 AM Central Daylight Time, ded74@yahoo.com
writes:

<< Just wondering how much it affects power, handling, and gas mileage cause
 I'm thinking about putting some BFG MTs on after my trip to Mississippi in
 June. >>

Dave,
    Where ya gonna be in Mississippi? I am in Starkville, MS. If you are
in the area maybe we can get together and have lunch or supper and talk about
Dakotas. Congrats on finding a great new Dak! It's hard to let the old Dak
go, but just knowing you have a brand new one to start all over with again is
so much better!

The other Will