Saw something I can't figure out

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 07:08:49 EDT

    On my way to WalMart late yesterday (almost dark) I saw a stock Pontiac
Gran Prix (stock silver paint job) with a regular lic. tag Blue Strobe, and
white strobe on all corners pull 3 pick-ups over at the same time. I have no
idea what for except maybe motor-x'ing on industral property that was
private. I have never seen this vehicle before but I'm going to the troopers
office and check with my contact there.
    I know this much, I'm not sure I'd stop for this car after dark. I would
go to a public parking lot before I stopped. We have had women stopped in
just such a situation and car-jacked in this city. What is your opinion on
this? Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>