RE: Saw something I can't figure out

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 09:48:06 EDT

Only blue and white strobes on it? In NJ, blue strobes are usually used by
volunteer firemen and EMT's to allow them to go through red lights. This is
after they had come to a stop first for them. The police, fire, and
ambulance vehicles all have red strobes to travel through a red light
without having to come to a complete stop for them. Shouldn't this Gran
Prix have red strobes to be official? Do the emergency vehicles in your
town have red strobes?

Ken