Re: WATER (lots of it)(long, but I need advise on this)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 11:44:34 EDT

Chris,
  If you have an auto tranny, I would probably drain the fluid. It seems to
me that the auto's in our daks have some type of vent hole or something that
will take on water if it's submerged for any length of time. Just a
thought. You might double check with someone else because I'm not sure.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/