Re: Re: HDFS hydraulic pwrd engine fan

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 20:48:52 EDT

It comes from the factory on 2001 Grand Cherokees, don't know if all or just some. I don't think anyone else is doing it as the Valeo site only mentions the Jeep as an initial application. I am just about certain its not going to be an off-the-shelf
after market mod anytime soon. More likely a raid-the-junk-yard-scratch-head-fab-brackets-start-over-refab-stuff-test-modify-scratch-head kind of mod.

Here is a link (if it gets mangled, do the cut&paste thing):

http://aftermarket.theautochannel.com/articles/2000/11/29/010878.html

Marty

--
"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter."
-- unknown