RE: <offtopic> WAS neon economy

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 21:13:45 EDT

You ever go to a convience store and they got coke in a barrel cup for like
$.89? Funny thing is that it cost them all of about a nickel to make it and
your paying $.89 for it. Then they say "Bag of chips is only $.99!" That
just pisses me off. First they try and rip you off then talk to you like
your stupid enough to believe that crap. Oh yeah gee I'll fork over 2 bucks
for something that your making 500 percent profit on. Yeah thanks for the
great deal there heehhehhe

Karsh

Sorry just my little soap box for the day. Just think I got the next three
weeks off almost. I need to go get my truck stuck or something or I'm gonna
go nuts!!!!