RE: timing gear?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 10:59:34 EDT

That would be me. I was running the Milodon "Cheater" Gear Drive
(Single Idler) but removed it due to way too much noise at idle. (It's
a normal sound for the Mopar Single-Idler but you can't hear detonation
even at cruising speed...especially with the blower.)

I'm now running the Mopar Performance Dbl-Row True Roller Chain.

- Bernd