Re: Driveshaft Question

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 11:35:03 EDT

I put my truck up on stands and found that the rear end was making all the
noise. I set the e-brake to apply slight pressure to the wheels so it would
be more like a real world test. My brother brought it up to about 45mph,
and I took a stethoscope with a bolt in the end of it. Placed it on the rear
end and isolated the sound....
hth
HOP.
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak