Aftermarket Power Locks

From: wes weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 02:02:52 EDT

Ok,

I was kinda silly and didnt get the power features on my truck.. .as I
couldnt afford em, and couldnt really justify them... well 1 year later and
approx 4k invested... I am about to put an alarm system in... and would like
the unlock from the little remote thing.

What I was wondering... is could I just go and buy the parts from dc and
kinda MAKE my truck have power locks? Or is there something the pcm needs to
know about? (or wires that dont exist in my doors?) Any information would be
greatly appreciated!

Wes