Re: 97 NV-3500 maintenance. 17mm Allen wrench?

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 01:38:54 EDT

Jay,

Try J&L Industrial Supply at:

www.jlindustrial.com

They have them and will sell them individually. I had to cut mine down by
about an inch so I could tighten the fill hole plug with my torque wrench.
Would not clear the exhaust y-pipe otherwise. Also, I think you were asking
about the size of the drain/fill plugs on the NV231 transfer case. It is a
10mm allen. These are more easily found at such places like Sears or good
hardware stores. It helps to have them on a 3/8" drive to be able to use
them on a torque wrench.

Good luck
Andrew