Re: Help! Changed thermostat, Malfunction Indicator Light On

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 13:26:14 EDT

Adam,
    I had a 330-180 go bad 4 days after I put it in. It broke loose at the
mounting saddle and ended up in the open position. Took for ever to warm up,
never would reach where it was when I first put it in. Sounds a lot like you
may have the same problem I had. Had to replace it. I'll send you a picture
of what happened to mine at your e-mail address.
Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>