Nice clutch huh?

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 15:28:51 EDT

So, this past weekend I was headed down to Indy (which was awesome by the way) and about 50 miles north of Indianapolis the truck decided it was going to quit moving under its own power. I thought the transfer case had burned up, and wasn't too concerned since I've got the cool service contract that covers everything for 100,000 miles. Well, talked to the dealer in Frankfort that's doing the work on it, and it turns out it's really the clutch that went south. Which of course isn't covered by the service contract. Has anyone else had this problem and gotten Chrysler to cover it? I really don't think a clutch should eat itself at only 52,000 miles. Anyone got any suggestions?

==
-Batman
'99 CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd sprt wht
10" X 2.75" K&N Open Element