Re: Disapointment at the track last night, need advice

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 12:56:43 EDT

Bernd and Jason
Thanks for the responce.

Berndt, i checked out that excel spreddsheet, pretty cool. My gear ratio
shows going from a 3.55 to 3.42. I don't know if that alot but,

Jason
My traction was so so. Everyone was complaining. The best 60 ft times went
from a best last year 2.12 to a best 2.34. Last year i had the stock 15x8
with the 255x65x15. This year with the R/T wheels 17x9 with 255x55x17.
these are an inch taller, and seem alot heavier.
Just for the fun of it i might get back to the track with my original rims
on the back to see if they make a difference. Hopefully it won't be windy
(tail wind ok)