Dakota R/T QC

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 02:58:13 EDT

>>Thanks for your input Miggity, I'll look into the WC kit for my truck. Did
you have the sport suspention package on your truck? Mine right now rides
stiffer than the average dakota. So maybe i won't see any change in ride.<<

Mine's an 88... there was no such thing as Sport Suspension back in those
days. Hell, I'm surprised I don't have to use my feet to stop =)
Seriously, the WC kit retains the stock leaf springs in the rear, so the
back will ride the same. Once you add the lowered shocks (highly
recommended) it will actually ride smoother than stock. The front will be
stiffer due to the progressive rate coils, but you'll like the extra
stiffness (at least I did!)

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"