Re: RE: Next mod help

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 09:57:15 EDT

Does Chrysler/Mopar stock a 180 degree thermostat for the 4.7, and if so,
is it as good as the Robert Shaw thermostats?

I've got my first oil change coming up (have about 805 miles on the truck)
and was wondering if I should just get them to do the install, no fuss/no
mess on my part...wondering if they'd give me a hard time about taking a
factory spec'd part out though?

Thanks.