RE: overheating problems/dodge full of @#$%?

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 10:33:31 EDT

Hey Ryan!

I totally understand your frustrations in dealing with the service guys!
Just remember that they are certified mechanics with the complete product
lines, not just the Dak. There is a lot of training they go through and
troubleshooting techniques on the stock setups. If you couple all of the
mod's available to the product lines, it would be impossible to understand
how one aftermarket product works on one vehicle and kills another. That is
most likely the reason they flagged the tstat. We all know it works thanks
to this news group. They don't typically use a newsgroup for information
like we do. It simply takes too much of everybody's time to keep fooling
with the service department to get our problems fixed. Just be persistent
with them and describe the problem(s) it's having so they get it fixed. I
know, it's a big PITA. It will work out in the end. Best of luck!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU