Re: Champion spark plugs

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 20:40:53 EDT

    I put a set of Autolite 5224's in my truck about a month ago, and the
truck sputtered, idled rough, and generally ran horrible. I put the stock
30,000 miles champions back in and it ran fine. Took them back to Trak Auto
and got a set of Bosch copper's. I like these better than any truck I've
tried so far, which includes Autolite 5224's and Champion Truck Plugs. I've
never tried the 3923's though.... can't seem to find them around here.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II, B&F Billet TB, Hughes Stage 1 Intake, MP cam/lifters,
MP headers, MP catback, MP plug wires, Accel Supercoil, 180 T-stat,
Custom Computer by Ron Zimmer, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch