RE: Champion spark plugs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 08:42:04 EDT

Wow....that's a first.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of A. S.
Subject: Re: DML: Champion spark plugs

I'm not sure on your question....but don't say "stuck with Champions".
The
Autolites that I recently put in my dak are coming back out. I HATE
them.
Never heard so much pinging....and I attribute some of my hard starts to

them. I'm going back to Champion truck plugs. I should have known
better
than to use those Autolites. My Grandpa told me when I put them in that
the
only sparkplug he has ever used that actually failed was an Autolite in
his
75 Dodge Ram. Should have listened to Grandpa. :)
Just my 2 cents
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6