RE: I'm gonna be a daddy

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 06:10:31 EDT

WOW! 3 broken vertebrae... existing condition, or a recent accident???

I am expecting to a father here June 25thish... Got a boy on the way.
My wife is high risk due to diabetes brought on by the pregnancy...

I looks good now, and the Dr. is expecting my wife will not need to
continue insulin after the pregnancy. Apparently this is a more
common condition these days.

Good luck to you, the time will fly past quickly.. it has for us.

Do you know the sex??? Names??? I tried DAKOTA but my wife
wouldn't go for it. We picked her grandpas name from her mom's side
(John) and my grandpas name from my moms side (Dallas)... So it'll
be Johnathan Dallas Parthemer (takes all the letter space available on
some forms!)... or JD for short...

Good luck again and best wishes,

Sam '00 RT