Re: RE: I'm gonna be a daddy

From: Blaine Basse (bigbad@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 06:47:00 EDT

Don't know the sex but don't care as long as it's healthy, just beginning to
look at names. Joela rolled a car ontop of herself when she was 14, now
she's 30.
Thanks all for the support.
Blaine V. Basse (Bigbad)--SE Louisiana
'94 CC SLT 318 auto 2wd 3.55sg Gray/Gray
Checkmate soft tonneaux, color-matched bug shield,
Ventvisors, AVS rear louvers, 235/70's all around, home-built aluminum
grille and valance inserts with fog lamps, 180* t-stat, Ededlbrock 14"
breather w/K&N filter, Flowmaster series 40 muffler, Kenwood CD, Polk
5x7's(rear) and 5-1/4"(front), 10"Pyle tube, Optimus tweeters(they scream),
and 3 amps(Sony XM3020, XM4520 and Harmon Khardon CA240).
'96 Yamaha Virago 1100 Special
'95 Neon (Joela's car)