Re: RE: First Accident With Pre-Runner Bar

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 10:24:58 EDT

That's complete garbage.
Insurance companies pay out less than 1% of the revenue they take in.
It's a billion-dollar industry. They also use the excuse that fraud is a
primary reason for insurance hikes, and how they justify stalking people
with cameras, etc...
I'm nearing the end of my lawsuit, and the other day one of my best friends
said some guy came up to him asking about me!!! Asking personal stuff like
how i was doing, if i was faking my injuries.
My friend told him to screw off, (well stronger language).
With tactics like this, i could never be on the side of an insurance
company, even if they're in the right.
Somewhere in their past or future they'll be in the wrong and totally screw
with someone's life.
I've had 4 long years dealing with my insurance company post-accident, and
it is pretty shitty.

This is not an attack on anyone's personal opinion, i am just speaking from
my own experiences.

The Adam Blaster