Winchester, VA; SHOW this weekend!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 22:45:18 EDT

Anyone in the area that might be interested, there is a Show-n-Shine this
weekend in Winchester, VA. It is at the Frederick Co. Fairgrounds, and runs
both Saturday & Sunday. They are having a show contest, burnout contest,
beauty competition, and several other things I can't remember. I just found
it on the web today looking for local shows. I can't make it, but thought
I'd mention it in case anyone else has some free time. Sorry, my webserver
is down right now, or I'd give you the URL.
Rich - Ashburn, VA