RE: Stolen Spare Tire

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 11:14:50 EDT

Yup, he's right. Got one myself on the QC. It was around $40 bucks if I
remember correctly and took about 5-10 minutes to install. The way it is
designed will make it really hard to steal the spare. BTW, just looked at my
paperwork (still have to mail in the form) and it is made by McGuard. If you
need to part # let me know.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+