Re: '01 CC SLT+ ghost noise in front

From: Cliff Watson (cjr@watsonworld.org)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 11:12:06 EDT

Ed - do you have the TSB #?

Also, I went to the NHTSA site and looked at TSBs for the 2K1s and
found a TSB for a popping noise when steering sharply but it didn't
have a solution. (did not find the cab bolts problem (what are
those?))

BTW/OT - This new newsgroup feature is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have
been dreading coming back to the DML (after my surgery) because of the
load on my email and I didn't like reading those LONG digest versions.

Great work guys!

Cliff