RE: Non start question;

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 16:23:58 EDT

Fuse

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Sam Parthemer
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 2:47 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Non start question;

My '95 SLT that I am getting BACK from my brother developed a problem
yesterday.

After sitting for about a week, he drove it down to pick up his kids (25
miles), started it to move out of the driveway, parked it on the street.
10 minutes later went to start the truck-- and all it does is turn over
with no spark.

I looked at it, changed the cap/rotor (which were in sad shape)...
Metered the connector to the coil (12 volts), replaced the coil... Still
no fire. All of
the fuel/ignition fuses look okay. I want to swap out the Mopar SBEC
and
put
the stock computer back in, and see if that makes a difference.

Anyone got any idea what else to check???
(you can call me on my cell# 619-723-8679 if you really know what it
could be, as I am going down to try to troubleshoot it about 2pm pst.

Thanks,

Sam '00 RT