Re: RE: RE: 99 V6 T-Stat...Ron

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 22:54:38 EDT

Something I put on ALL my vehicle is the Prestone Flush kit. It allows you
to completely flush the system...as ooposed to simply flushing the radiator.
Its also great for 'burping' the system as you have an additional opening in
the system downstream from the radiator.
....I would gather that there are many DMLers like myself who use it.

Good luck finding a solution
""Ronald Wong"" <ron-wong@home.com> wrote in message
> That should be does, not dies....my bad!
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

Turn