Re: Our Fellow Stupid Dakota Drivers!

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 19:30:02 EDT

Yes I know I have, the other day this guy in a Black QC cuts off a semi truck,
almost causing a wreck, trying to pass and get around me. He finally gets
around and then gets off the next exit! I hate that, he was in the far lane,
then goes through all that just to get ahead of a semi. The funny thing is the
semi was getting off the same exit! Im sure the big rig was up the idiots six.
hehe.......... lol.............what a way to start the day.

Alex