Re: Truck Broken Into - Tools Stolen

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 09:05:03 EDT

Sorry to hear about your tools getting stolen. I'm a carpenter and have had
some of my stuff stolen a time or two, so I understand completely. It takes
a real filthy SOB to steal something a person makes their living with!!
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html