Re: cheaper gas prices

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 12:57:31 EDT

Reg gas just went to 1.46 here in Smyrna, Ga. I would
really appreciate it if all you'll non southerns would
find another way to get where you need to go - plane,
train, bus - and stop buying our gas.

--- Jim Miller <jim76712@swbell.net> wrote:
> I had to go to Aransas Pass Texas yesterday on
> business. I am used to paying
> between 1.49.9 and 159.9 for 87 reg. In Aransas
> pass (far south Texas Coastal

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia