RE: KAAAPOOOWWWWW :)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 00:40:07 EDT

Jon,
For a minute I thought you were going to jump in the Dak and head to a
tunnel for safe keeping. :'B (That would have been my first thought.)
I've seen several tornados in my past. They are wild looking to say the
least. Most wicked was watching one funnel up and drop on the road up in
front of me, then disapear. Whoa, what a sight! Glad your safe. Sorry
about you hardware losses. You wanted one of those new "low priced" digital
TV's anyway, didn't you? Take care and talk to you later.
Rich