Re: 99 V6 T-Stat

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 13:24:01 EDT

Actually Ron, my target recipient was Ryan, as I believe he is the one with
the overheating prob.....but I got lost in the thread and put your name on
it :-)...man I have been posting tooo much these past few days :-)

   Thanks Ron and everyone else....my problems are solved and shes running
cooler than ever. I was amazed but Dodges "burping" idea worked.
I had already done everything Ron had stated so I thought id go for the
simplest fix and sure-sh!t it worked.

   Ryan