Re: I want to order a new Dakota SLT Club Cab (small Truck) (comments?)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 01:39:37 EDT

First off.. as a few have already said.. can't have 4 cyl & CC.. not that
it woudl make much of a performance difference; Dodge just chooses to do it
that way.. and second.. from the mileage the guys on here get with the 4.7..
You may as well treat yourself to the V8; it gets almost as good of mileage
as my little 2.5L does. I barely get 20 MPG. If you want to stop at the
3.9 just for the economics of it.. don't feel as though your cheating
yourself or that you'll ever not have enough truck to do the job.
Getting a V6 Dakota will keep you happy for just as long as you little Mazda
did; and if you need to push, pull or carry anything; you've got more truck
than you think your getting.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd