Re: I want to order a new Dakota SLT Club Cab (small Truck) (comments?)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 22:19:10 EDT

uhmmm....don;t mean to point you guys wrong but they did and still sell the CC
with a four-bager in them. I ahev never checked out to see if this is mentioned
by dodge but one of the local dealers has a lot full of CC's with the four bager
in them.I have seen several on the road before and when they brought out the 4.7
and made chages a year later to the interior I figured they had stopped making
them this way but when I was there to get some minor work done under warrenty
there on the lot were three of them with the new interior and a door sticker
indicating the 2.5L. I popped the hood and sure enough.......more room and small
engine. The dealer that has alot of them is a different one here in town and
does alot of fleet sales as well as normal sales. They might only be availiable
to certain markets. Who knows but I have seen them and would never have thought
much about it except that I occasionaly see posts here that state otherwise.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+