Re: Projector (Off topic)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 08:08:50 EDT

Go to http://www.cnet.com and do a search for "multimedia projector". They
gave some really good reviews to Compaq projectors (yeah, I know their
computers suck, but they apparently make excellent projectors). I think the
prices are running around $3500 to $4000.

MSNBC news also gave really good reviews for the Compaq (I think the model
numbers were 1400 and 2800).

Keep in mind that the bulbs are an expensive maintenance item on these
projectors. Last time I checked, it was like a $500 bulb every 500-1000
hours or so.....