Re: I finally did it

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 08:10:32 EDT

That sounds like my truck!

Nope, I just checked the garage, it's here.
Today I'm going to the dealer to get the locking gas cap, spare tire lock
system, and locking wheel lugs, all to compliment my viper security system.

It won't stop the crooks if they really want it, but it will be alot harder
for them to get it.

Bill
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes"
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/