Re: I got taken by a 4-banger Tacoma!

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 11:53:14 EDT

Even without the driver (or six adults) in the truck, the Toy'let weighs about
800lbs less.

Mods...hehehehe...modified throttle body, cold air intake, headers, Jet-II
(yes, it DOES work on the V6's), 180 T'Stat, and a decent Cat-Back system.

- Bernd
(Not scared of any 4-popper "pepsi-can piston" riceboy truck.) ;)